Go Congress! Program
The Go Congress! program is a hosted buyer program that is available to eligible Canadian sport organizations who wish to attend Sport Events Congress as a guest of Sport Tourism Canada and its SEC host destination partner. This program will be in effect at SEC24 in Winnipeg in partnership with Tourism Winnipeg and Travel Manitoba.
Everything You Need to Know About Go Congress!
Invitations to Participate in Go Congress!
SEC24 Go Congress! Program Eligibility
2. Be a Canadian national sport organization (NSO) or a multi-sport organization (MSO) who is a client of Sport Canada (or who has not-for-profit status) and who is a member of Sport Tourism Canada in the Event Rights Holder – National category of membership.
3. Own the rights to events (such as competitions/championships, conferences, training camps, AGMs, special events, multi-sport games, etc.) that are open for bid in 2024 or beyond.
4. Be open to consider an event hosting partnership with Canadian communities who are actively seeking events to be hosted in their city/town and agree to participate in Sport Events Exchange, a B2B marketplace activity scheduled in-person in Winnipeg.
SEC24 Go Congress! Program Conditions
SEC24 Go Congress! Timelines – TBC
– Deadline for invited Go Congress! participants to accept their invite and sign the Go Congress! program agreement and register online for SEC24.
– Travel bookings are confirmed for Go Congress! participants.
– Sport Events Exchange appointment requests are made and schedules are confirmed.
Timelines are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Sport Tourism Canada and Tourism Winnipeg and Travel Manitoba.