If you’re working in the sport tourism industry as a hotelier, events rights holder, destination, venue manager, or in the education sector, attending Sport Events Congress 2021 is a slam dunk!
SEC21 is the largest annual gathering of sport tourism professionals. It’s virtual this year meaning that you can attend from anywhere with the freedom to be online with us on April 7-8-9 in real time, OR to enjoy the content at your leisure via the on-demand aspect of the event (content available 24/7 starting at 9:30 am EST on April 7th to 5 pm EST on April 16th).
At SEC21, you’ll learn more about these sport tourism topics:
- The Future of the Canadian Sport Tourism Industry and the Role that Sport Hosting Can Play
- Consumer Insights – 2018 to 2021
- The Future of Sport Hosting – An International Perspective
- Canada’s National Hosting Strategy: Creating a Competitive Advantage Internationally
- The Role of Diversity in the World of Events
- Preparing for a Sport Hosting and Economic Reboot
- The Advantages of Working with a DMO/CVB
- Sport Hosting in Small Town Canada
- The Future of Corporate Partnerships
- Esports Tourism
- Sport Travel Intentions, Drivers and Considerations in the Fall of 2021
- Understanding Economic Impact Assessments
- Sport Bubbles
- Ontario’s Approach to Kickstarting the Economy via Sport Tourism
Digital passes are on sale now starting at $165 CAD per person (taxes included). Registration closes in 6 days. Avoid the last minute March madness by registering today and securing a courtside seat to the hottest ticket in town.