We’re reaching out to all of our members with a fun request. In April, during Sport Events Congress, we will release a video series called ‘Sport Tourism Video Perspectives’. We are calling on our members to submit a short self-recorded video in response to this question:
My vision for the sport tourism industry in 2021 is …
We’re collecting all of the videos and the top 10 will make it into the final compilation of videos that will be shared during Sport Events Congress on April 7-8-9. There are prizes to be won!
To submit your video:
- Film yourself on a phone or tablet (or have a colleague assist) with your response to this question: My vision for the sport tourism industry in 2021 is …
- Make sure to identify yourself and your organization at the beginning of the video and keep it under 2 mins in length
- Submit your video via email to Riley Denver at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the deadline of Feb 28th.
Here are a few tips to assist you:
- Turn your phone or tablet horizontal to shoot landscape, not portrait (think YouTube, not TikTok)
- Find a quiet spot with good lighting
- Film outside or inside a venue to provide a nice backdrop
- Frame it carefully and keep the camera steady
We look forward to receiving your Sport Tourism Perspectives videos. Happy filming!